Since we started sound healing training in 2003, we’ve monitored the effectiveness of the healing process that we teach.
Over the past 13 years we’ve analysed thousands of case studies carried out by our students worldwide and we now know what works and what to avoid.
We’ve focussed what we know into a unique 10 Step Integral Sound Healing process, and we’ve produced a short video about it, which you can view below.
This video is the first part in a series of video tutorials from one Module in our Level 2 Practitioner Diploma in Sound Healing course.
The 10 Steps to Sound Health are:
1. Establish a strong, positive connection with your client, working with healing sounds
2. Set a clear, positive intention, with healing sounds as the carrier of consciousness
3. Make an accurate assessment of the energy fields of your client to identify imbalances – you can use the sounds of instruments or your voice to do this
4. Co-create resonance with your client with healing sounds
5. Trigger the relaxation response with healing sounds
6. Facilitate the release of suppressed emotions with healing sounds
7. Transform resistance with healing sounds
8. Reform new patterns of health and wellness with healing sounds
9. Facilitate reflection, using the sound of silence and other techniques
10. Recommend sound healing exercises for your client to do in-between sessions
This 10 Step Integral Sound Healing process is covered in more depth in our Level 2 Practitioner Diploma courses.
Please click the button below to learn more about our Level 2 Multi-Instrument Course:-
The video below dives more deeply into How To Be Successful With Integral Sound Healing.
It's a talk with slides delivered as part of a live webinar and group coaching session for our Level 2 Practitioner Diploma course in Integral Sound Healing: