Relax * Unwind * Re-Charge * Release
Join us in Dublin for 4 days of sound healing!
“a unique experience not to be missed…..”
For the first time in Ireland, the international Colour of Sound Institute is running a 4-day sound healing workshop.
In the video below, Tony Nec, the tutor on the workshop, talks about what’s happening on this event
On this workshop you’ll learn to play some simple instruments, such as crystal and Tibetan singing bowls, drums, gongs, and tuning forks.
You’ll discover how music and sounds can help you to:
- create more balance and harmony
- feel less stressed and more relaxed
- have more energy and vitality
- be more productive
- make a difference by helping others with healing sounds
- release deeply held emotional and physical pain
Here are some quotes of past participants on our workshops:
“a wonderful new and exciting experience for me…the discovery that sound can be so enjoyable and the healing was magic…was so glad I came” Jean, Gloucestershire
“a truly transformational experience” Sue, Southampton
“this has been a magical healing experience…..beautiful sounds….thank you!” Jean, North Somerset
- what the ancient wisdom traditions and modern science say about the nature of our sonic universe
- how to work with sound and colour to activate our bodies’ natural healing abilities
- how to give sound therapy to your friends and family
- and much more…..
Dates: 25 – 28 January 2013
Times: 10 am – 5 pm
Venue: Purcell House, All Hallows College, Gracepark Road, Drumcondra, Dublin 9
You can join this workshop either as a stand-alone experience or as part of the Certificate in Sound Therapy training program.
For more details & bookings phone tony on +44 (0)1208 873 974 or enter you name and email in the box below, and we’ll send you a brochure.