JOIN US FOR A JOURNEY WITH SOUNDS FOR HEALING, TRANSFORMATION & INNER AWAKENING
4-Day Workshop: Level 1: Foundation Certificate in Sound Therapy
22 – 25 October 2015
All Hallows College
Dublin 9, Ireland
Led by Tony Nec,
Principal of the Colour of Sound Institute
Only 1 Place Left On This Workshop!
19 out of 20 places are already booked (up-dated 6th August 2015)
Secure the last place available by clicking on the ‘Buy Now’ button at the bottom of this page….
This unique 4-day sound therapy workshop will give you:
- A personal experience of the power and effectiveness of healing and transformation with sounds
- An introduction to healing techniques with sound therapy instruments and your voice that you can immediately apply to help yourself, your friends and your family
- A solid foundation for the rest of our Diploma in Sound Therapy, if you’re following this course
- The opportunity to get a taste of our workshop pathway and then decide whether you want to go further with our training
On each day of the workshop there will be:
- Gentle movement, relaxation and meditations
- Talks, demonstrations and practice sessions with various instruments and our voices
- You will experience the effects of recorded sounds to entrain your brain into different states of consciousness
Testimonials from previous workshop participants:-
“Do it! Embrace this amazing opportunity to let go and find your true self. Everyday was an experience of the ‘WOW’ factor of life” Paula Bounsall
“Very moving experience. Amazing group of people” Grainne Freeman
“Very worthwhile and transformative.” Terry McDonald
“Tony is a very generous, centered and confident teacher who allows us to be in the space of learning and healing. A true intuitive Master!” Pauline Byrne
OUTLINE WORKSHOP SCHEDULE
AN OVERVIEW OF SOUND THERAPY – WHAT IT IS AND HOW IT WORKS
TIBETAN SINGING BOWLS
CRYSTAL SINGING BOWLS
PULLING IT ALL TOGETHER –
CREATING SOUND THERAPY TREATMENT SESSIONS
Join us to experience the magic of healing with sound vibrations!
You can come as a stand-alone event to experience and learn the power of sounds.
This workshop is also the first in a series for our Diploma in Sound Therapy course running in Ireland in 2015 & 2016.
Workshop times & Venue Details:
10 am – 5pm each day
Purcell House is set in 5 acres of grounds with beautiful old trees. It is an oasis of tranquility close to the city centre and airport. Many buses stop near the venue.
Free parking is available.
You can also stay at the venue in pleasant en-suite rooms. Bed & Breakfast costs €50. Half-board and full-board options are also available.
€300 as a stand-alone 4 day event (excluding accommodation).
Discounts are available for students enrolled on our Diploma in Sound Therapy course – for more details, please contact us
There are a limited number of places available, and this workshop is likely to sell out.
Secure your place now by paying a €50 deposit.
To book, please send an email to: