Level 1: Foundation Certificate in Sound Therapy With Voice
Mantras, Chants and Vocal Toning for Health and Wellness
2-Day Workshop Course
with Tony Nec
Principal of the Colour of Sound Institute
at Purcell House
All Hallows College
Drumcondra, Dublin 9, Ireland
5 & 6 December 2015
WE HAVE BOOKED A LARGER ROOM AT THE VENUE TO MEET THE EXTRA DEMAND FOR THIS COURSE, AND WE NOW HAVE TWO PLACES AVAILABLE!
Please contact us to book
or phone +44 (0) 1208 873 974
Join us for an inspiring workshop!
You’ll discover how working with our voices can help you and others to:
- create more balance and harmony
- feel more relaxed and happy
- have more energy and vitality
- and more…
This 2-day sound therapy workshop is ideally suited for therapists, health care professionals, healers, musicians, singers and anyone who is keen to explore the power of sounds for healing, mindfulness and transformation.
On this course you’ll dive deeply into the world of healing with our Voices…..
You don’t need to be a musician or singer to be effective with sound therapy, and you don’t need any prior experience of working with sounds or music or any other healing modality to join this workshop.
The topics covered on this 2-Day Course include:
- Types of sound therapy with voice work: self-healing, one-to-one therapy & group work – we will practice each of these on the workshop
- The 4 key principles for effective sound therapy with voice
- Forms of sound therapy with voice:
- vocal toning
- working with vowels and consonants
- Working with voice and the power of intent and imagery
- Combining voice with movement using the Taoist 6 Healing Sounds
- Techniques for assessing imbalances in a client’s energy field
- Techniques to restore balance and harmony
- and more….
Participating in this workshop will give you a 2-day Credit in our Level 2 Practitioner Diploma training programme.
Purcell House is a conference centre located in All Hallows College. It is quiet and peaceful, set in 5 acres of grounds with mature trees. It is close to Dublin airport and the City centre.
There is plenty of free parking.
Accommodation on-site is also available. You can stay there as a mini-retreat for €50 B & B in delightful single, en-suite rooms. There is a choice of meal options for lunch and dinner, or you can eat out at nearby cafes, pubs and restaurants.
The fee for this course is €200.
What’s included in the course fee?
We aim to deliver high quality training and give workshop participants a first-class experience of working with sounds for healing, transformation and awakening.
Included in the workshop fee is a complete training package to support your learning and development both during and after the workshop. This involves:
- 14 hours of live, hands-on tuition from a therapist and trainer with over 25 years experience
- A set of the slides used in the talk given during the workshop
- A 20+ page printed Booklet about how to work with your voice for health and wellness
- A Workbook to encourage follow-on home study and practice with your Voice
- Access to on-line training resources such as videos and audio recordings
- Assessment of completed workbook
- Level 1 Certificate in Sound Therapy With Voice
THIS COURSE IS LIKELY TO SELL OUT EARLY….
TO SECURE YOUR PLACE, BOOK NOW WITH A €50 DEPOSIT….
or phone: +44 (0) 1208 873 974