Roise has a Diploma in Sound Therapy with the Colour of Sound Institute, where she is now an Associate Teacher.
For details of the sound therapy courses that Roise is running, please click the button below:
She has a thriving practice called The Sound Sanctuary, which is based in the Heartfelt Gardens on Brook Farm, near Ludlow, Shropshire, UK.
She is also a qualified Sound Healer with the College of Sound Healing, and has studied with the Tama Do Academy.
Roise is an Irish name meaning Rose:
“As an Australian I enjoy my name … and I’m used to many pronunciations!”
Roise’s qualification and experience includes:
- Diploma in Sound Therapy
- Teacher of Crystal Healing at Crystal Academy in Adelaide
- Diploma and Teacher of Subtle Body Dynamics
- 15 years experience of healing and teaching healing
- Art Teacher, Potter, Sculptor, Musician
Roise plays the Dulcimer. “ It was this which eventually drew me to the study of Therapeutic Sound.”
“It is a medieval stringed instrument, a forbear of the piano, and played with little sticks. I am entranced by it’s rich harmonics. “
- In 1999 Roise completed an intensive forty-four week course in Metaphysics.
- In 1999 she trained to teacher level in Subtle Body Dynamics – healing through the aura.
- In 1998 she qualified as a Crystal Therapist at the Crystal Academy, Adelaide, Australia, and taught Crystal Healing.
- In 1997 she became a Reiki practitioner to level 2.
- From 1990 Roise has practiced Integral Yoga, including meditation, and the singing of mantras.
- From the mid 80’s she has used Astrology and Tarot for her own personal development.
- Before that she learned Transcendental Meditation.
Roise trained and worked originally as an Art Teacher, and then earned her living as a Potter, Pottery Teacher and Sculptor,. “I recently turned a plain wardrobe into a coach – minus the horses. It took a lot longer than the Fairy Godmother did to make Cinderella’s Coach!”
To support herself, Roise enjoys the regular practice of vocal toning, yoga, mudras, meditation and mindfulness.
“You are welcome to contact me for a relaxed conversation about Sound Therapy.”
Roise ( pronounced roe-sha )