Join us for a 2-Day course leading to our Level 1 Foundation Certificate in Tibetan Singing Bowl Therapy
You’ll learn EFFECTIVE sound healing techniques:-
- to help yourself with healing sounds
- to give sound healing sessions to your family and friends
- to work with Tibetan Singing Bowls in sound baths, yoga and meditation classes and more….
Course Tutor: Tony Nec
Principal of the Colour of Sound Institute
4 & 5 February 2016
10 am to 5 pm both days
Purcell House, All Hallows College,
Gracepark Road, Drumcondra,
Dublin 9, Ireland
Why you should join this course
You'll discover how Tibetan Singing Bowls can help you and others to:
- Balance and harmonise the aura, chakras and meridians - the main elements of our subtle energy field. Imbalances in this energy field eventually lead to physical health challenges, and unless these imbalances are corrected, health challenges do not get resolved
- Work on and off the body with singing bowls to alleviate stress, pain, muscle tension, depression, insomnia, hyperactivity, chronic fatigue, and more….
- Raise your vibrations and consciousness
- Create deep feelings of joy, calm, peace and unity
Who is this course for?
This 2-day workshop is ideally suited for therapists, health care professionals, healers, musicians, singers, djs and anyone keen to explore the power of sounds for healing, mindfulness and transformation.
If you want to learn how to work with Tibetan (Himalayan) Singing Bowls to help yourself and others, then this course is right for you!
This Level 1 course qualifies you to work with your family and friends.
When you've completed this course, you will be able to progress with our Level 2 Practitioner Diploma course. You'll then be fully qualified to work with the general public.
You don’t need to be a musician or singer to be effective with sound healing, and you don’t need any prior experience of working with sounds or music or any other healing modality to join this workshop.
What's covered on the workshop?
On this workshop we'll dive deep into the world of healing with Tibetan Singing Bowls, drawing on the healing practices developed in the Himalayan region (Tibet, Nepal, India etc) over many centuries....
You'll practice sound healing on your own, 1-2-1 with others in the workshop and as a group.
On the first day we’ll explore:
- working 1-2-1 with one bowl and colours both off and on the body, including the techniques for giving a full body sonic massage designed to trigger the relaxation response and so reduce stress, the cause of 90% of illness and disease
- Partner Singing Bowl techniques to help couples, friends and family members to bond more closely together
- The Sound Transformation Crucible to activate unconditional love and generate a miraculous healing process
On the second day we’ll cover a range of techniques and protocols for working with 2 and more bowls for both 1-2-1 and group work in sound baths, yoga and meditation sessions etc…..
We'll explore working with hot and cold water in bowls on the body..
Plus we'll also work with harmonising musical intervals of singing bowls to reform new healthy patterns of wholeness and wellness.
The Colour of Sound Institute is an Independent School accredited by the British Complementary Medicine Association (BCMA).
We've successfully delivered sound healing training since 2003. We now have students and practitioners in over 20 countries.
The main tutor on this course is Tony Nec. He has over 20 years experience as a therapist, coach and teacher.
What's included in the course fee?
The course fee includes:
- 2-Days of Workshop training
- Access to video tutorials and other training resources in a private website for our Tibetan Singing Bowl Therapy Academy
- Access to a Webinar training session
- 30-minute coaching session by Skype or phone
- Assessment of your completed workbook
- Level 1 Foundation Certificate
You can also spread the cost and pay in instalments with a Payment Plan.
If you've already attended this workshop with us in the past, you can join us again for half the above price.
If you've enrolled for our Level 2 Practitioner Diploma in Sound Therapy Multi-Instrument Course, then this workshop is included in your payment plan.
This course involves some home study and practice with Tibetan Singing Bowls after the workshop.
When you complete the course workbook you will get the Level 1 Foundation Certificate in Tibetan Singing Bowl Therapy.
The Dublin course is likely to sell out early...
SECURE YOUR PLACE - BOOK NOW WITH A £50 DEPOSIT (WORTH €70)
For more details, please contact us
phone: +44 (0) 1208 873 974