- Hand-Held Drumming Techniques For Transformational Self-Healing, 1-2-1 Sound Therapy with Clients and Groups
- Working with other Rhythm & Grounding Instruments to Enhance the Effectiveness of Drums, including:
- Ocean drums
- Harmony balls
Join us for a
Deep Healing Experience !
March 19 & 20 2016,
Glastonbury, Somerset, UK
This workshop will be facilitated by Tony Nec.
Tony has over 25 years of experience as a healer and trainer.
He is the Principal of the Sound Healing Academy run by the Colour of Sound Institute.
In the video below, Tony Nec demonstrates how to work with drums and other instruments to ‘ground’ a client towards the end of a sound therapy session. The video covers some of the content of the first day of this workshop, though there will be a lot more to learn and explore…!
On the second day we’ll focus on learning hand-held drumming techniques, playing frame-drums for self-healing, trance work, 1-2-1 sound healing with clients and group work.
On each workshop we invite a few people to receive group drum healing who feel they need deep healing and who are ready for major change and transformation to happen in their lives……
The topics covered on this 2-Day Workshop include:
- Types of sound therapy with drums: self-healing, one-to-one therapy, group work, sound baths and meditations – we will practice each of these on the workshop
- Types of drums and how to play them
- Integrating voice and other rhythm and grounding instruments with drums
- Working with the power of intent and imagery
- Techniques for assessing imbalances in clients
- Treatment options
- Client record keeping
- Client recommendations for active self-responsibility
You will receive a Certificate for attending this 2-day workshop which will count as a Credit in our Diploma training programme.
This 2-day sound therapy workshop is ideally suited for therapists, health care professionals, healers, musicians, singers and anyone who is keen to explore the power of sounds for healing, mindfulness and transformation.
You don’t need to be a musician or singer to be effective with sound therapy, and you don’t need any prior experience of working with sounds or music or any other healing modality to join this workshop.
You can attend this course as a stand-alone experience, or as part of our professional practitioner training in sound therapy.
On each day of the workshop, we’ll begin with some gentle stretches to relax your body and calm your mind.
There will be mixture of talks and practical demonstrations with plenty of time for you to practice and interact with others on the workshop…..
The cost of attending this 2-day workshop as a stand-alone event is: £160
This includes the assessment of your completed Workbook and printed Level 1: Foundation Certificate in Drum Healing
What’s included in the workshop fee?
We aim to deliver high quality training and give workshop participants a first-class experience of working with sounds for healing, transformation and awakening.
Included in the workshop fee is a complete training package to support your learning and development both during and after the workshop. This involves:
- 14 hours of live , hands-on tuition from a therapist and trainer with over 25 years experience
- A set of the slides used in the talk given during the workshop
- A 20+ page printed Booklet about how to work with drums for health and wellness
- A Workbook to encourage follow-on home study and practice with drums
- Access to on-line training resources such as videos and audio recordings
- A Certificate of Attendance which counts as a Credit towards our professional practitioner training and also for more general Continuous Professional Development (CPD).
We are still taking bookings for the Glastonbury workshop!
Secure your place now with a £50 deposit…!
Click on the ‘Add to Cart’ button below to go to our secure on-line shop:-
Please contact us for more information, and we'll be happy to help....
Phone: 01208 873 974