Join us for a 2-Day course leading to our Level 1 Foundation Certificate in Crystal Singing Bowl Therapy
You’ll learn EFFECTIVE core sound healing techniques:-
- to help yourself with the healing sounds of crystal singing bowls
- to give sound healing sessions to your family and friends with crystal singing bowls
- to work with Crystal Singing Bowls in sound baths, yoga and meditation classes and more….
3 & 4 March 2016,
All Hallows College,
Dublin 9, Ireland
This workshop will be facilitated by Tony Nec,
Principal of the Colour of Sound Institute.
Tony has over 25 years experience with healing, therapy and teaching
Why you should join this course
This will be an inspirational sound healing workshop….
You’ll discover how sounds can help you and others to:
- create more balance and harmony
- feel more relaxed and happy
- have more energy and vitality
In the video below, Tony Nec demonstrates how to carry out a diagnosis of energy imbalances with a Balinese temple bell and then how to treat the imbalances in the chakras with a crystal singing bowl.
The video covers some of the content of this workshop with crystal singing bowls…..there will a lot more to explore and learn on the workshop itself!
Who is this course for?
This 2-day workshop is ideally suited for therapists, health care professionals, healers, musicians, singers, djs and anyone keen to explore the power of sounds for healing, mindfulness and transformation.
If you want to learn how to work with Crystal Singing Bowls to help yourself and others, then this course is right for you!
This Level 1 course qualifies you to work with your family and friends.
When you’ve completed this course, you will be able to progress with our Level 2 Practitioner Diploma course. You’ll then be fully qualified to work with the general public.
You don’t need to be a musician or singer to be effective with sound healing, and you don’t need any prior experience of working with sounds or music or any other healing modality to join this workshop.
You don’t need to be a musician or singer to be effective with sound therapy and you don’t need any prior experience of working with sounds or music or any other healing modality to join this workshop.
Our workshops provide practical, hands-on training about sound therapy instruments and techniques. We focus on developing your skills and abilities to make an assessment of your clients’ needs and then to create and deliver an effective sound therapy treatment program.
What's covered on the workshop?
We'll practice playing crystal bowls for self healing; 1-2-1 with others and in groups for sound baths and meditation.
We'll work with bowls both off and on the body to balance our physical and subtle energy body systems; and explore the resonance of musical intervals with two bowls to tonify depleted energy and disperse stuck energy and tensions.....
On each day of the workshop, we’ll begin with some gentle stretches and a guided sound meditation to relax your body and calm your mind.
There will be mixture of talks and practical demonstrations with plenty of time for you to practice and interact with others on the workshop.
The topics covered on this 2-Day Workshop include:
- Types of Crystal Singing Bowl Therapy work: self-healing; 1-2-1 therapy and group work - we will cover each of these during the workshop
- How Crystal Singing Bowl Therapy works for healing and transformation
- Understanding and working with musical intervals
- Types of crystal singing bowls and wands
- How to play the bowls off and on the body
- Working with the bio-energy field (the aura) & chakras - in Crystal Singing Bowl Therapy
- Integrating voice with crystal singing bowls
- Working with the power of resonance, intent and imagery
- Techniques for assessing imbalances in clients
- Treatment options
- Creating structured healing water to enhance the healing process
The Colour of Sound Institute is an Independent School accredited by the British Complementary Medicine Association (BCMA).
We've successfully delivered sound healing training since 2003. We now have students and practitioners in over 20 countries.
What's included in the course fee?
The course fee includes:
- 2-Days of Workshop training
- Access to video tutorials and other training resources in a private website for our Crystal Singing Bowl Therapy Academy
- Access to a Webinar training session
- 30-minute coaching session by Skype or phone
- Assessment of your completed workbook
- Level 1 Foundation Certificate
You can also spread the cost and pay by installments with a Payment Plan.
If you've already attended this workshop with us in the past, you can join us again for half the above price.
If you've enrolled for our Level 2 Practitioner Diploma in Sound Therapy Multi-Instrument Course, then this workshop is included in your payment plan
For enquiries and bookings,
or phone us:
+44 (0)1208 873 974.
This course involves some home study and practice with Crystal Singing Bowls after the workshop.
When you complete the course workbook you will get the Level 1 Foundation Certificate in Crystal Singing Bowl Therapy.
SECURE YOUR PLACE - BOOK NOW.....!