Tessa Greer is an Associate Teacher of the Colour of Sound Institute.
She is currently qualified to teach our 4-day Multi-Instrument Level 1 Foundation Certificate in Sound Therapy workshop course.
Tessa has worked in the areas of sound, music and personal development for 18 years. Having founded the Beat ‘n’ Track Music Education Centre in 2003
She has delivered various music programmes and events, through which she has taught, mentored and inspired individuals of all ages and walks of life to pursue their dreams in music.
Tessa’s love for music and the power of sound was evident, as Beat ‘n’ Track provided workshops to people within their communities, as well as setting up charity events and bringing people together through the joy of music.
As working with sound in a positive way is important to Tessa, she has brought a new aspect to her work, through ‘The Sound Healing Spa’, where she delivers a range of Sound Therapy sessions to individuals and groups, as well providing it as a relaxation zone to festivals and events.
The Sound Healing Spa has been showcased at charity and community events, receiving great feedback on its ability to relax and reinvigorate people in equal measure.
Tessa’s Holistic Health Qualifications and Experience include:
- Diploma in Sound Therapy through the Colour of Sound Institute, accredited by British Complimentary Association (BCMA)
- EFT Master Practitioner – (Emotional Freedom Technique)
- Laughter Yoga Leader
- Community Walk Leader
- Reiki and Seichem Master Practitioner
- Magnified Healing Practitioner and Attunements
- Munay Ki Rites Attunement Initiations
- Introduction to Bach Flower Remedies
- Introduction to Crystals for Healing
Tessa’s Music / Performance Qualifications and Experience:
- 19 years experience as an International DJ
- Event and Festival Management
- Music producer and Record Label Owner
- Recording Studio Owner / Manager
- Drama and Dance
- BTEC National Award in DJ / Music Technology
- Music Theory – Level 3
- Solo Singing – Level 5
Tessa’s Business Qualifications and Experience include:
- Level 7 – Advanced Coaching and Mentoring Award – Charted Institute of Personal Development (CIPD)
- Level 7 – Executive Management Award – Institute of Leadership and Management (ILM).
- Level 4 – Certificate in Business Management – Liverpool John Moore’s
- Sub-Contractor for Music Element of New Deal and Steps to Work Programmes for 8 years
Tessa’s Teaching Qualifications and Experience include:
- Community Music for Practitioners – Level 4 OCN
- Train the Trainer – Level 2
- GOALS UK
- 12 Years Experience – Delivery and Management of Music, Career and Essential Skills Courses, Programmes and Qualifications Across Youth & Community Organisations, Schools and Colleges
- Child Protection Designated Officer Training
- Health and Safety – Level 1
- Access NI Checked