Tuning Fork Therapy Training –
2-Day Certificated Workshop:
4 & 5 December 2014, Taylors Three Rock, Grange Road, Ballinteer, Dublin 16, Ireland
17 & 18 April 2015, Assembly Rooms, High Street, Glastonbury, Somerset, UK.
Relax * Re-Charge * Release
Join us for a unique sound therapy workshop….
You’ll discover how sounds can help you and others to:
- create more balance and harmony
- feel more relaxed and happy
- have more energy and vitality
- be more productive
- help conditions with pain, illness and disease
This 2-day sound therapy workshop is ideally suited for therapists, health care professionals, healers, musicians, singers and anyone who is keen to explore the power of sounds for healing, mindfulness and transformation.
On this workshop you’ll dive deeply into the world of healing with Tuning Forks.
You don’t need to be a musician or singer to be effective with sound therapy, and you don’t need any prior experience of working with sounds or music or any other healing modality to join this workshop.
The Colour of Sound Institute is running a series of 2-day workshops in 2014 covering a range of sound therapy instruments and techniques.
You can attend each workshop as a stand-alone experience, or as part of our professional practitioner training in sound therapy.
We offer two types of Diplomas:
A general Diploma in Sound Therapy – working with a broad range of instruments and your voice. Under this option, you would attend further workshop training, carrying out case-studies, completing workbooks and tacking a practical assessment all involving working with a number of instruments and your voice.
Specialist Diplomas – focusing on working with specific instruments, for example Tuning Forks. Under this option, you can progress from the 2-day workshop to take a Diploma in Tuning Fork Therapy. This involves a further 4-day workshop training, carrying out case-studies, completing a Workbook and taking a practical assessment all relating to working with crystal singing bowls.
The topics covered on this 2-Day Workshop include:
- What is tuning fork therapy?
- Benefits of tuning fork therapy
- Applications for tuning fork therapy (i.e. health issues that may be helped)
- How tuning fork therapy works – the science, frequencies and musical intervals
- Types of tuning forks and how to work with them on and off the body
- Weighted & unweighted forks
- OM tuning forks
- Whole body tuning forks
- The Otto series of tuning forks
- The Solfeggio series of tuning forks
- Other forks: crystal tuners; fibonacci; planetary; angel etc…
- The Harmonic series of tuning forks – working with musical intervals and specific protocols to deal with health challenges
- The meridian energy system and the main accupressure points to use with tuning forks
- Working with tuning forks and the power of intent and imagery
- Techniques for assessing imbalances in clients
- Treatment options and protocols
- Client record keeping
You will receive a Certificate for attending this 2-day workshop which will count as a Credit in our Diploma training programme.
The cost of attending this 2-day workshop as a stand-alone event is:
Dublin: €120. You can get a €12 Early Bird Discount if you pay in full by 17th January, making the cost €108. The concessionary rate for senior citizens, unwaged and students in €60.
Glastonbury: £100. You can get a £10 Early Bird Discount if you pay in full by 31st January, making the cost £90. The concessioinary rate for senior citizens, unwaged and students is £50.
Bookings and Extra Information
To book onto the workshop, or for extra information, please email:
or phone: +44 (0) 1208 873 974