Sound Therapy With Voice –
2-Day Certificated Workshop:
14 & 15 February 2014, Taylors Three Rock, Grange Road, Ballinteer, Dublin 16, Ireland
2 & 3 March 2014, Assembly Rooms, High Street, Glastonbury, Somerset, UK.
Relax * Re-Charge * Release
Join us for a unique sound therapy workshop….
You’ll discover how sounds can help you and others to:
- create more balance and harmony
- feel more relaxed and happy
- have more energy and vitality
- be more productive
- help conditions with pain, illness and disease
This 2-day sound therapy workshop is ideally suited for therapists, health care professionals, healers, musicians, singers and anyone who is keen to explore the power of sounds for healing, mindfulness and transformation.
On this workshop you’ll dive deeply into the world of healing with our Voices.
You don’t need to be a musician or singer to be effective with sound therapy, and you don’t need any prior experience of working with sounds or music or any other healing modality to join this workshop.
The Colour of Sound Institute is running a series of 2-day workshops in 2014 covering a range of sound therapy instruments and techniques.
You can attend each workshop as a stand-alone experience, or as part of our professional practitioner training in sound therapy.
We offer two types of Diplomas:
A general Diploma in Sound Therapy – working with a broad range of instruments and your voice. Under this option, you would attend further workshop training, carrying out case-studies, completing workbooks and tacking a practical assessment all involving working with a number of instruments and your voice.
Specialist Diplomas – focusing on working with specific instruments, for example our voices. Under this option, you can progress from the 2-day workshop to take a Diploma in Sound Therapy With Voice. This involves a further 4-day workshop training, carrying out case-studies, completing a Workbook and taking a practical assessment all relating to working with crystal singing bowls.
The topics covered on this 2-Day Workshop include:
- What is sound therapy with voice?
- Benefits of sound therapy with voice
- Applications for sound therapy with voice (i.e. health issues that may be helped)
- Types of sound therapy with voice work: self-healing, one-to-one therapy & group work – we will practice each of these on the workshop
- How sound therapy with voice works
- The 4 key principles for effective sound therapy with voice
- Forms of sound therapy with voice based on multi-cultural traditions:
- vocal toning
- vowels and consonants
- Integrating voice with other sound therapy instruments e.g. singing bowls and drums
- Working with voice and the power of intent and imagery
- Combining voice with movement using the Taoist 6 Healing Sounds
- Techniques for assessing imbalances in clients
- Treatment options
- Client record keeping
- Client recommendations for active self-responsibility
You will receive a Certificate for attending this 2-day workshop which will count as a Credit in our Diploma training programme.
The cost of attending this 2-day workshop as a stand-alone event is:
Dublin: €120. You can get a €12 Early Bird Discount if you pay in full by 17th January, making the cost €108. The concessionary rate for senior citizens, unwaged and students in €60.
Glastonbury: £100. You can get a £10 Early Bird Discount if you pay in full by 31st January, making the cost £90. The concessioinary rate for senior citizens, unwaged and students is £50.
Bookings and Extra Information
To book onto the workshop, or for extra information, please email:
or phone: +44 (0) 1208 873 974